Hey folks, sorry for the late update! The holiday kept us busy and we weren't able to post in December so my apologies.
The last couple of months we saw issues regarding Bounty Broker and the Mysterious Broadcast. As of the last month we saw some small updates that should have resolved those issues. If you're still experiencing this issue after the update, please let us know.
Here are the things we're still dealing with and looking into:
- We're seeing some crashing being caused by different issues from memory issues (long standing issue) to just randomly entering an area too fast. Our team at Wushu is currently trying to reproduce these issues consistently to see what's causing this new uptick.
- Curveballs starting on Day 2 or 3 instead of Day 5 as described
- Some hostiles are going down without coming up and can't be killed or stops mission progression
- Legacy missions stop working for certain classes or just after some time;
- Localization issues/bugs
- MICKEY WILKERSON (IYKYK)
- The last day for the Bloodmobile is this Friday 2/2. Get it while you still have time!
- Special shout out to La Coalicion! Seriously you're the best!
If there's something missing or not being addressed, please feel free to comment below or send in a support ticket! See y'all next month!