This means that your connection to the host was lost. This can happen if the host disconnects or ends the multiplayer session. It can also happen if your internet connection went down or flickered. Sometimes that will result in a disconnection (Error Code 3) or an attempted reconnection that times out (Error Code 4).
Articles in this section
- I cannot complete Warlord: Smash the Coalition!
- My audio stops working after a loud static sound!
- I want a refund, how do I get it?
- How does cross play work?
- I’m getting an Error Code 6 or 7 when trying to play multiplayer with a friend!
- I’m getting an Error Code 3 or 4 when trying to play multiplayer with a friend!
- Help, I'm stuck on (or in) this wall/crevasse/whatever!
- I want to know my game version!
- I want to read the latest patch notes!
- I can’t connect to my friends!