SOD3 On Base Resources
Understanding from the SOD3 Trailer that there will be animals. and that gave me an Idea. I hope that Undead labs had already thought of this.
On some maps in State of decay 2 there are home bases that provide benefits, such as a lumber mill that produces materials, auto shops that offer more storage for fuel, and other resources. But I was thinking that in State of Decay 3 they could have building facilities that reduce or remove the need to run around looting for basic resources. So that we can focus on missions, moral, and main objectives (i.e. SOD2 plague hears). This would not negate the need to toot buildings and look for resources. But drastically reduce it so it’s not such a grind.
- A chicken tractor mod that uses on a Farm. This could raise food production to +3 per day. (with agriculture maxed)
- Nurses, station mod that gives +3 meds a day (with maxed surgery and +1 labor)
For the others, there could be new facilities like a Laboratory, an Armory, and a factory. a news community skill (example: Scientist with a biologist and a physicist specialization)
- Chemist station mod applied to a Laboratory will provide +3 fuel per day (with a new community skill specialization maxed)
- A recycler Mod added to a new Factory facility could produce +3 Materials a day (with a new community skill specialization maxed)
- A bullet press at An Armory would automatically supply +3 Ammo with +1 Labor a day (with maxed Munition skill)