1. Add "Favorites" Tab to the supply locker. So we can add consumables, plague cures and gas cans etc to the favorites tab and access them easily
2. Sort important items like consumables, plague cures and gas cans etc on top of the "Consumable items" tab and bring books and others (least used items) to the bottom.
3. In supply locker and facility's mod attachment sub menu, show the facility mods in numbers instead of showing them individually (see the below screenshot). It is hard to navigate to a required facility mod when each mod is shown individually.
4. If possible, group the parts, bullets, chemicals etc in 4 digit numbers instead of 3 digit (like 9999 parts instead of 999 parts). See the below screenshot. Having that many individual groups of 999 parts and bullets makes it hard to navigate to a required item the supply locker
5. The base facility screen should stay in its facility sub menu after we craft repair toolkits and consumables. It is tedious to craft 100 consumables as of now because the facility menu doesn't stay in its sub menu after crafting.
6. Please improve the roll dodge or give us an option to turn on/off roll dodge. See why rolling dodge is bad as of now.
7. We should be able to pick one First Aid Kit from the locker. Cannot pick a single kit as of now.
8. Cars with plows should not allow zombies to latch onto the engine. The vehicles with plows are slow. So there should be a compensation. Also it will make more sense (The plow thing is doable I think. But definitely not important)