State of Decay 2 Patch Notes
Released September 17, 2018
Patch 4.1 addresses some Daybreak bugs that surfaced during early sessions, along with a few other random issues that had cropped up.
- A minor scripting error caused our new and improved resource loss events to behave just like the old ones, which was not an improvement. Now they actually behave as intended, with resource losses depending on low Morale and negative Traits.
- We made some changes to address the bug that caused an audio blowout and loss of all sound. This problem is stubborn and elusive, so please let us know it you encounter it again after installing the update.
- Red Talon now offers an explanation when they cannot send a contractor to a full community, rather than leaving you hanging.
- Red Talon facilities now inform you that you were refunded the rare items needed to build them when they are dismantled.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed Daybreak clients to hang around on the rewards screen and get rewards without playing.
- The Select Starting Gear menu in Daybreak should no longer show inappropriate item descriptions when navigating off the edge of the menu.
- Ferals should no longer be able to vindictively disable walls if killed while climbing.
- Crawling zombies will no longer attempt to imitate helicopters by spinning their legs in the air.
Other Notable Fixes
- The Purchase button for the Independence Pack actually goes away now when you buy the pack, instead of waiting to ambush you.
- The Independence Pack banner should no longer jump in at inappropriate times after cinematics.
- Legacy characters with Red Talon's Compact Ordnance hero bonus should no longer crash the game.
- CLEO Fire Support is no longer blocked when you are aiming your gun.
- Characters with full Stamina will no longer waste snacks.
- Kicking too many clients in rapid succession should no longer soft-lock the game.
- The Survey Mode prompt should no longer follow you into a friend's game and awkwardly hang around.
- Hostile humans should no longer wink out of existence when hit with a car. They were getting off too easy.
- Prestige now accurately counts towards the achievement "The Turn".
Please sign in to leave a comment.