This is a smaller update that packages the new Go Bag Weapon Pack with some minor upgrades and bug fixes, including:
- An improvement to the catapulting-vehicle situation.
- A fix allowing clients to heal the technician in Daybreak.
- A few fixes for progression blockers in missions.
You can read all the details below.
- The Go Bag Weapon Pack offers a whole duffel bag's worth of grab-and-go weapons, in return for completing a whole new set of bounties!
- Classic AK-47 (7.62mm Assault Rifle)
- Doomsday Carbine (.45 Caliber Rifle)
- Trail Blaise X2K (9mm Rifle)
- M590 FDGB (Shotgun)
- MPX (.357 Caliber Submachine Gun)
- M-Dart 986 Revolver (9mm Revolver)
- G45 FDE (9mm Pistol)
- Tow Hitch Club (Blunt)
- Wrench Blade (Close Combat)
- There is a new Coming Soon tab on the Bounty Broker interface that lets us drop hints about our next release.
- The Bounty Broker interface now accurately displays the weights of weapons with attachments.
- Cash Beaumont is no longer vulnerable to players who like to throw zombies at him again and again.
- The stealth-focused Police Sniper Rifle bounty now requires you to use quiet weapons, not just be crouched while killing zombies.
- Cash Beaumont is now a little bit more chatty than he was before.
- We reworked our physics systems to make it less likely that a vehicle will explode or fly away upon repair.
- We fixed an issue with the new Dodge keybind that was causing it to fire off a dodge even when players pressed it while in a menu.
- We fixed a fun bug that caused players to walk in the sky when they triggered a remote explosion while sliding down a ladder.
- We fixed a bug that was preventing multiplayer clients from healing the technician in Daybreak.
- We fixed some issues that caused players to get stunned when their friend attacked a zombie they had grappled.
- We fixed an issue that was causing some fast-search attempts to stall out.
We refined search audio, adding container "open" sound effects to most container types.
- We fixed faulty objectives with the following missions, some of which were causing progression hangs:
- Sheriff: Winning Allies
- Sheriff: Loot Dispute
- Demand for Food
- Demand for Ammo
- Final Offer
- We fixed an issue with Help Wanted in Heartland, which was blocking progress if the player quit the game with Brock dead.
- We also did further work improving the stability of the game.