This means that you or your friend are running an old version of the game. Make sure each of your games is up to date and that should allow you to get past this error.
Articles in this section
- I Cannot Connect to Friends in Multiplayer
- [PC]: How Do I Upgrade To Juggernaut Edition? [UPDATED]
- All Plague Hearts defeated, but my Legacy mission will not start!
- My game crashes when I try to launch it!
- Builder Legacy Fixed!
- [PC - Steam & Epic] Failed to Sign in to an Xbox Live profile?
- [Xbox One] Claiming your Ultimate Edition Rewards
- Suppressor Damage Reduction Bug Identified (Update - Fixed)
- I Want to Know How the Closet Works!
- My Mission marker appears outside the playable area!