This means that you or your friend are running an old version of the game. Make sure each of your games is up to date and that should allow you to get past this error.
Articles in this section
- I cannot complete Warlord: Smash the Coalition!
- My audio stops working after a loud static sound!
- I want a refund, how do I get it?
- How does cross play work?
- I’m getting an Error Code 6 or 7 when trying to play multiplayer with a friend!
- I’m getting an Error Code 3 or 4 when trying to play multiplayer with a friend!
- Help, I'm stuck on (or in) this wall/crevasse/whatever!
- I want to know my game version!
- I want to read the latest patch notes!
- I can’t connect to my friends!