- Press the Windows Key and select Settings
- Open 'System Settings'
- Scroll down the left side and choose 'About'
- Scroll down to the Windows Specifications section
- If the version number is lower than 1903, you will need to update your Windows 10 version.
Once your Windows 10 version is confirmed, it is time to uninstall State of Decay 2 and upgrade to the Juggernaut Edition by doing the following:
- Press the Windows key and search for Add or Remove Programs and press the Enter key
- Type State of Decay 2 in the "Search this list" bar
- Left click the State of Decay 2 option
- Left click the Uninstall option
- Close the Settings window
- Press the Windows Key
- Type 'wsreset' and press Enter
- Restart your PC
- Access the Windows Store
- Search for State of Decay 2
- Select State of Decay 2
- Select the Install option
- Wait for installation to complete
- Launch State of Decay 2
You will know this process was successful when you see the Juggernaut on your ready screen, like this:
Please submit a ticket with our support staff if you experience any issues with this process.